INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 19:55:37 +0100
Salute,

to those who would like sing karaoke in Interlingua. One can be found here:

http://sites.google.com/site/interlingualingvo/file-cabinet

The original song is "Sta con me" (Stand by me) which can be found at Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e3rH8B_wHE

To play mp3+g files at some computer it needs software player. There excists three free of charge mp3+g player:

#1 KaraFun Player (my favorite):

http://www.karafun.com/karaokeplayer/

#2 Karaoke Builder CD+G Player:

http://www.karaokebuilder.com/kbdown.php (Karaoke Builder CD+G Player)

#3 TriceraSoft TriKaraoke Free MP3+G Karaoke Player:

http://www.tricerasoft.com/wp/mainpage/?page_id=104

Btw. every karaoke club in your town should be capable to play mp3+g files. MP3+G is file format which commercial karaoke companies mainly use to sell their karaoke products.

regards,