INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jacques DEHEE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 09:51:42 +0100
********
 Jay, as long as you write to me about INTERLINGUA,
 I'll answer you.

 Mrs Morris paid a lot not only for ultraconservative
 Interlinguists who are provocating and infuriating
 the neophytes without end, but also for all other
 Interlinguists who finally might give a future to
 the project she wanted and paid for.

 I learnt to recognize perfectly well the destructive
 methods that you tolerate in INTERLNG and I have a duty
 to defend all new people that enter the trap and are
 rendered mad.

 The need for an optimum conlang is immense, to offer
 to the world when it will be ready to choose one
 for auxlang. It may not be your ultraconservative
 version of Interlingua with its persisting defects
 and the unbearable mentality that accompany it.