GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:26:39 GMT
Dear Brothers,
I think this is extremely important if i maybe blunt we can have
wine bottle then replace it with much worse,I think that a careful
study of the promises and actual results must be tallied in any our national
endeavoure.We are not the richest of nations but we do have the right to
dream and be given our fair share of human rights enjoyed by other humans.We
cannot allow ourselves the mistakes of others, neither should we repeat our
own.We are all humans equal in every aspect! This must be the underlining
cry of our victory.Trust me its in our very being to disagree that fact
cannot be removed i wish it was created some other way! But we can here in
our time use our collective experience and
sow a system of behaviour that will reflect us has a people. There is
no loss in inviting the greatest minds of the past and present as  a
tool to devise this mechanism.I can attest to the fact that suspicions will
nevertheless arise and verily so justifiable,but we owe it to the present
the past and even more sure to the future to work hand in hand.
Our challenge is little compared to some arround the globe,but our potential
demise is probably maximum.I do suggest if within techenical
means all parties concerned could establish a site or a postage system to
the Gambia L,so we could examine each others:

1.Assessment of the national problem

2.Plans and means to solve them

3.Goals and objectives with refference to time

4.A merchanism of evaluating the agreed open goals

5.And a means of going back to starting at number 1 the assessment stage.
But all this will not work unless some brutal sacrifices are met by
especially the responsible persons.
It is very easy to talk its much too demanding to act,but
we can do,Gambia can do.I dont know why but we look too perfect for
success to fail!
Who can solve a national dilema in a written paper given 45mins to
think it all out, certainly not me but if we care enough for her
we will drive a solution that can certainly address our urgent
needs and sow seeds of solution for our children.If we care enough
we will not run the insults we will assume them for her sake! If this is my
only contribution i wont mind not at all so long as i know its the sweat of
my brothers effort that so offended me.
We must as we run for collective freedom be sure not to leave others behind
because of their lenghth size deepth both in physics and spirit.
We will run the risk of allowing for our present dilema again otherwise!
These words of mind come from a very lonely presence.
Iam not rude at least not on intent i have crabled with some intense
experiences am sure some of you here have,but wisely so conserved within.
But there come a time in life when one has to bare it all out and kinda say
maybe in public or privately so help me God!
Some of us have done that and all, but its time for us as a Nation to rise
up to our reason and claim that what belong to us all!!!!!!!!
                  Sincerely    karl Camara