GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Beran jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:05:33 -0500
Dave,

If I got it all wrong you definitely stop way short of getting it right.
I was not refering to you particularly or the party you support.I was just
trying to indicate one of the many issues that promotes conflicts
in Africa and contributes to our backwardness so there is no need to be
sensitive about it.

Beran