GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:15:13 EDT
Hello Tombong,
         One can be excused for blindness but not for ignorance. You are
trying very hard
to legitimize jammeh's government by defending the integrity of the people in
it. Maybe you think that people on this list lack conscience and can be
brainwashed by your intermittent defending of dictators like yourself. GIVE
ME A BREAK.
        What burdens me above you is that you have the audacity to defend the
credibility of sources on this list but lack the wit to use GRTS to educate
people of the corruption and abuse of power that your government levies on
its citizens. GIVE ME A BREAK.
         As an executive of the Gambia Media, your role is not to become
jammeh's griot but to serve the interest of the public; especially when your
department is funded by tax payers money. What are you Tombong?
         Tombong, if you cannot serve the Gambian people who pays your
salary, then don't insult our intelligence by your periodic  efforts to
demonstrate neutrality. As far as I am concerned BIRDS WITH THE SAME FEATHERS
FLOCK TOGETHER. You role is merely to peddle information to Jammeh and sing
his praises.
         Tombong, like many networks, your objective is the same, which is to
serve your stakeholders; yours happen to be Jammeh. GIVE ME A BREAK.
         I am in the process of mixing you some doses of REALITY CHECK. May
be next time you decide to defend BRUTALITY, CORRUPTION, and DICTATORSHIP
take a couple of pills, this may help you. If you lack conscience then please
contact a cognitive pathologist for stronger doses. The list can longer
tolerate your viruses. PLEASE keep it to yourself. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Until next time take care of yourself.

Sincerely,
Matarr Sajaw.