GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:40:37 EDT

Youngon,

It is not for me to think Yahya will change (in whatever form) or not  change
at all. That is Yahya's problem. I will share with Yahya the values of
propriety and the non-value of impropriety. That's all. Yahya is free to do
whatever I supoose. My scope is the immediate and long-term future.

Masoud. How come you're not venturing to answer the quiz questions after  the
myriad clues I gave your behind? Haroun MQDT. Why I even extended the
deadline on account of your complaints of Ramadan stress. Darbo. Al  Mu'Umin.

In a message dated 10/17/2007 4:16:48 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

my elder .if  you still think yahya will change in any or form ,then you are
under  estimating him.he is with own philosophy .that is run the gambia to the
 dogs.
may be i will post some domoda to bourst your  appitite.

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanx Malanding for sharing.It may not be readily apparent but we are
trending toward a head.

I think the good docta had really come to  his wits end. He was afraid of
resigning, quitting, or fleeing. So his  method of retirement is egregious
unprofessionalism at the Observer. This  way he can roam freely in Gambia
after
having run the DO to the ground.  What with the shameless plagiarism of The
Point
Newspaper? This obviously  indicates the paucity of acumen of the good docta
for he had graver reason  to call it quits a long time ago.

If you are given responsibility or  work that you know you cannot shoulder or
complete honourably, I think the  proper course of action is to respectfully
decline the offer and afford  another fellow citizen or none to dispense with
the responsibility. Dr.  Taal has in no way enhanced Yahya's worth, value, or
life. On the  contrary, he exploited Yahya's shortcomings to the hilt and
when
his  conscience cannot allow him to continue, the detritus that he is,
squirmed  his way out and abandoned Yahya who sorely needs a sober head to
guide him
from further delinquency.

I like Yahya to a certain extent,  however, his refusal to grow right in
leadership is frustrating me right  about now. He must not rely on an
expectant
saviour. Yahya must his own  resuscitation by himself and I think he will
succeed
if he has the  singular will. Time and intervening events will still unfold
as they  should, but begin he must on the path of his own salvation.

Haroun  Masoud. Al Mutawakkil.

In a message dated 10/17/2007 8:14:55 A.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Shocking? May be  not. Just in case you missed  this!

http://www.observer.gm/africa/gambia/bakau/article/2007/10/17/dr-saja-taal-rem
oved

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
To  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L
Web  interface

To  Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
To contact  the List Management, please send an e-mail  to: