GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ndey Jobarteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:22:24 -0000
Ous and Saul,

You are right we have to wait for the full story because if these guys were
that close to Jammeh it won't take them time to get rid of him. I just find
it difficult to believe in the AFPRC's stories they are very good at making
things up. We will wait for the final story which might never know.  Is this
another form of Jammeh covering up the issue on the alleged  Crude Oil Saga
or diverting people's attention? Or it is that the AFPRC is restoring to
Rawlings type of dictor "get rid of anybody who looks suspicious" Is the
government becoming too paranoid? How many more army/military men have to go
before the President is confortably seated?

I hope that the government will look at these issues seriously?

The Struggle Conntinue!!!
Ndey Jobarteh