GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:57:51 EDT

"try it MQDT.you never know what goodness is in a coconut."  Sountouni.

I  was just messing with you Ayatollah. I got my left eye cocked. I'm
watching  yew.

"you where in freetown and you know that coconut is every where."  Sountouni.

Were. Be careful. I didn't see any coconuts in Freetown. Where were they?
Probably in Kailahun District. I have been all over Kono, I couldn't see a
friggin coconut. I saw a lot of coconut-heads though. Sorry Saidu Rilwan  Kanu.

[Listening to the rebel leader in paupa new genuea's jungle ,he said that
''coconut have every thing ,food,water,milk,medicine,fuel and can even empower
people.''] Sountouni.

You  should have told the rebel leader you can say the same thing about cows.
What  with he recruiting child soldiers to kill and steal cows from the
farmers of  Papua. He ought to be ashamed of himself. What's the cat's name  anyway?

"so  what more you you want?". Sountouni.
I  want the whole correo. Get with Ma Yero.

"coconut is a healthy food." Sountouni.
Moderation my dear. Or you'll become a coconut-head too.

"it  can be made into several different dishes .gambians like their usual
foods.i  will recommend you a traditional pakistani chapati style.delicious for
hard  working people." Sountouni.

Enough already. I actually like to cook when I have time. These days I'm
looking for a cook since my time is so occupied otherwise. Interested. Men you
just reminded me. I used to have this SierraLeonean cook friend; Pa Nuha. He
made the best Cassada leaf this side of Mano River. Pakistani Chapati!! Men
this  is what I say about you New Gambians!!! Mol ko Maa Iteh ko MaaBainahumaa.
Hey  did you hear about the attempt on poor Bhuto's life?? These idiot
fanatics.

"if  you are interested just let me know ." Sountouni.
OK.  Help me find a cook first. The air-fare and lodging are on me. You're on
your  own for the rest. My children love Plasa with a tinge of olive oil. Me,
I'll eat  anything they eat.

"if  i visit yero ,i know chere will come on the table,if i visit baba ,i
don't know  what will come on the table and similarly ,i cannot guess what mr
masoud will  provide .i am trying to read your mind before i decend in atlanta
city ,but you  are uncooperative." Sountouni.

I  hear Galleh loves Nyankatang. I tell you when I looked at his picture on
his  book, (and I had seen that picture somewheres before), he screams
Nyankatang.  Imaa kentengol jeh? Inna Lillahi wa innaa Mamudu.
When you visit me, hopefully with the cook in tow, you can have whatever  you
like. Now tell me that's not ultimate Teranga!!

"finally coconut is full of natural goodness which is needed in every
nutritional department .have a try." Sountouni.

Oh  brother!! You need to ba a spokeman for The Gambia Tourist Board. God
knows we  need one. The other day a friend asked me if I would recommend him
visiting  Gambia. I told NO, until further notice from me. He always looked at me
quizzically from then on. And I never told him why. You Gambia lovers, I
don't  wanna hear it. Go away Lekbi.

Haroun bin Nnabinna Eesaa. MQDT. AL Khairawan. Darbo. I'm the  e-archivists
worst nightmare. They hate my guts.

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

What tha  khell???

Don't go mushy on me men. What??? Jesus friggin christ!!!Masoud.  AL mu'Umin.
Darbo.MQDT.

In a message dated 10/19/2007 9:40:43 A.M.  Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

those men who  enjoy cooking ,try cocontut milk in your stew. sallow fry your
meat,then add  onion and then potato.add a little bit of water ,as soon as
the water start  to boil ,add the coconut milk which is usually in a tin
.some
of it is tick  and others aren't.it taste good .contitue to stir it untill you

feel that it  is ok.some people in tanziania add all sorts of spices .enjoy
another  taste.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
To  unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L
Web  interface

To  Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l
To contact the  List Management, please send an e-mail  to: