GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:48:34 EST
Thank you Elhadj, I accepted Oko's explanation.
I also agree wholeheartedly that given the record of the APRC, while we know
that one is free to associate with whoever you want, some associations will
generate questions from us as citizens. The APRC record is pretty dismal and
anyone who joins hands with them risks sharing their tarnished reputation but I
guess people are free to do that if they like.

Jabou Joh