GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
latjor ndow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:20:45 PDT
Ous please read all that I say and not part of what I say. I gave you the
treasurer, Ismaila (Is) Sanyang's number and also informed you that a
meeting will be convened soon. What's with the guts business then?

The reason I also enquired if you had contributed also points to another
point, which is that too many voices of disent somehow are also the ones who
do not participate. It is akin to some citizens of a nation who refuse to
pay their taxes yet want to criticize the govt.

I continue posting these to the list in the hope that it will become
instructive to all as we move forward.

Latjor
P.S. I kinda like the CEO title. (smile!)