GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 02:15:08 +0200
Hi Buharry!

I was more impressed by the mental strength the boys displayed, managing to
take the lead with ten men on the pitch; and Portugal's goal could have been
avoided had keeper Gomez stayed put. With more discipline they have the
potential to go far. Eagerly looking forward to the second round...

regards,

Kabir.