GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:14:26 +0200
Essa,

Before engaging in all this "Baaku", will you please do me a favour and answer my questions of 30 May 2000. It becomes you more to answer those questions than entertaining yourself in these childish antics. You have been responding to frivolous issues while evading the questions. To remind you, I will ask them again.

1) WHO, IN HEAVENS NAME, GAVE THE ORDER TO SHOOT AT SCHOOL CHILREN AND WHY?
(2) WHAT IS YAYA JAMMEH'S INVOLVEMNET IN THE SO-CALLED "CRUDE OIL SAGA"?
(3) IS YAYA JAMMEH CONTEMPLATING AN 18-MONTH MENTAL LEAVE?
(4) DO YOU AGREE THAT THE MONEY SPENT ON THAT ARCH, BLOCKING INDEPENDENCE
    DRIVE, THE TAIWAN MILLIONS, AND THE PROCEEDS OF THE CRUDE OIL COULD HAVE
    SAVED US FROM THAT PERENNIAL POWER SHORTAGE?

So please help me with some answer and stop playing Yaya's fool on the Gambia-L.

Prince Coker