GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:34:05 -0500
PATRIOTISM INSULTED BY YAHYA AND CRONIES.

Think about the reason why Yahya's lackeys on line believe that patriotism
belongs to those who use AFINJANG cars and dance with Yahya the whole
night. This is the very reason why he created the defunct July 22ND
movement.How about that one? It has been disorganised,banned and considered
a taboo within his surrounding.
New recruits are growing and they will be used for a while within these
fora and elsewhere before he tramples upon them for good. They are
laughable because they have no stamina and essence when it comes to
discussing Gambian politics.If one of these fools can come here insulting
people and saying that he will smash their mouths then wash them with
dettol, tells a lot about who they are.Habits cannot disappear very
easily,it is like hair when you shave, it grows again.

These people are so shallow and sad that they implicate the person and the
false system they are desperately attempting to defend.How can someone
within mad Yahya's side call others, people who sell their country?
Yahya?!!!!! Anyway that is a new opportunity for OPTV to reveal more on
Yahya.
How about Yahya himself selling our country to Cuba,Libya and to late Sani
Abacha,only to get dollars and crude oil? Please give us a break! Yahya can
attest to the very fact that one of Sani Abacha's daughters was the
intermediary on many issues that transpired between her Dad and mad
Yahya.She still laughs about the way Yahya comported himself when he saw
dollars! This girl(name withheld) has a lot on Yahya and OPTV has received
that package.OPTV is so glad that Yahya's cronies are comparing Binneh's
revelations to HANSSEN'S AND THE CIA'S CASE.That was a good route to take
because it is an open chance where OPTV will grill these people beyond
recognition.

 What Yahya's cronies attempted to push concerned people who were working
for systems that manipulate the geopolitical arena. These people were not
working against agents than use AFINJANG cars! How can someone even insult
the CIA as Bajinka tried to do? Bajinka receives information and does not
know the history behind it.If Hanssen was suspicious in one area he was not
in others.Infact comparing the two situations shows how mad and incompetent
his cronies are.OPTV is an organ that is not leader-centered,it is an organ
committed to a cause and sees itself as a branch of a whole process that
patriots started a long time ago.How many are within this forum and how
many are behind the scenes-THE SILENT MAJORITY who know a lot more than
what OPTV has so far released and inten! ds to release? I wish Yahya's
cronies knew the actual connections between OPTV and other institutions
within the world's intelligence circle?These are serious officers who are
working so hard to expose terrorists and mad arms dealers like Yahya!
Giving information as a bargaining chip in order to be able to get
something in return is far different from working on saving one's
conutry.The CIA does not need to run after OPTV to get something on
Yahya,they already know.Infact most of OPTV's facts and figures are being
derived from external circles and certiainly we do not even want Yahya and
his cronies to believe in what we are saying here and elsewhere.The more
they see these revelations as false the better,because the intelligence
units around the world have the facts, so denying the veracity of these
archived facts is to OPTV'S advantage.Yahya's cronies should find out what
type of students attend schools like NYU,George Town University,UTA in
Texas,University of Utah and then come back here with their slippery mouths!

Contacting the CIA with information that can save us from the aftermath of
a despot and arms dealer,is far more honourable than selling one's country
to Havanna and North Korea.Why did Yahya's feeders visit North Korea in
1996? Bajinka and company please challenge this so that I can vomit more
stuff on Yahya.Please go and ask him if this account does not exist?
Is that what his cronies call selling one's country? Yes ofcourse for those
who see patriotism as dancing and driving AFINJANG cars our cause will be
interpreted as selling one's country.The more defensive and uncomforatble
they become on line the better for the intelligence units on line.Do you
know  why lawyer McCGregor is strong?
He provokes his clients with facts and then handles them at a corner when
they react angrily. Here we can witness the latest reactions of these
lackeys,they are now worried and confused.Trying to tie the idea of
exposing and then attacking Yahya to the meaning of patriotism?!!! Yahya
Jammeh a patriot? Please see the www.dailyobserver.gm of 2/6/004 and then
compare those revelations with what OPTV wrote here two days ago? These
people are desperate because the very news rooms that they created are
pulling their feathers one by by one.
News travels very fast and Yahya is being exposed from all sides.Infact
when will Yahya hand over Baba Jobe to the Siera Leone war crimes tribunal?
Please Alieu Sanyang kindly ask him to do so. Alieu said that I should sue
Yahya! Is this man reading my postings? Go back and see the L's archives
please.I will sue Yahya and I am already working with RADDHO and other
human rights organisations on that.
I wish Alieu could read french so that he would be directed to read
walfajiri's article.This article was published yesterday in connection with
an official opening of a strong legal bureau at Goree Island,Senegal within
that very perspective.
Wade opened that up.The Gambia and other countries had ratified that a long
time ago.I am very very happy because there is no way that Yahya can escape
being arrested when he is called to answer to our charges. This is an
institution which has been put in place thanks to the forces that are
working together in West Africa and beyond.Alieu why was Fatou Jahumpa
Ceesay jittery when she attended the human rights forum yesterday?
Why did she quickly appeal to them to avoid being politicised? How can one
seperate such organisations from politics? She knows why and she will not
reveal what urged her to say so.
This is exactly the same way a criminal like Charles Taylor was being
dragged out of his hole.
God knows that the charges against Yahya are on some tables and he will be
put in a cage and then receive questions from smart Gambian lawyers sooner
than expected.
Yahya is the one auctioning our country,but the commodity's value is more
than his capabilities.He has been exposed as a fool and the blatant
corruption plus the major failures are spreading like wild fire.
Can you imagine Yahya warning magistrates to put in place revenue
collectors within a week or he will send the projectors of his wretched
movie there?(laugh).
This is a real comedie that can certainly beat Mr Bean's latest Johny
English!
Can you imagine the gap that exists between the presidency and magistrates?
Well what has this revealed when one revisits our current analysis on
Yahya's amended constition?
Can one tell me anything else other than the fact that, the judiciary is
nothing but a  piece of chalk under mad Yahya?
Ofcourse not! Yahya's actions are not only deliberate! he does not know
what he is supposed to say or do! Believe it or not! Yahya reacts based on
what his cronies feed him with during ataya sessions.Yahya made a big
mistake when he was magnetising porfolios,he should have nominated himself
Secretary of state for defence,Justice,Agricluture and Torture.
America once again calls for a world wide crack down on weapons of mass
destruction.This time the network wants to follow leads and unknown players.
Nuclear black markets will certainly not spare silent agents,messengers and
sellers like our snake at Kanilai.In this new wavelength Yahya should be
ready to explain why he hired a Pakistani Chief Justice.OPTV's approach
through routes  leading towards Georgia and Texas have been encouraging and
will without doubt send a clear message to Yahya.
OPTV has already sent messages to the head of the international crisis
movement.He is Pakistani and can do a lot. This is no secret Yahya can also
defend himself there, we are confident as far as  what we have sent there
is concerned,he will see for himself.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University