GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:55:15 +0100
and the big man at the top .he is the one to blame for all this mess.

Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  There is nothing to jubilate on this issue.

Poor Rambo was unlawfully detained whilst agents of the state continue to tell lies about his whereabouts. I hope Ousainou Darboe can now commence private prosecution against the IGP, DG NIA & SOS for Interior & Justice on the grounds that Rambo was detained unlawfully.

Baba Galleh Jallow wrote:
BambaLaye, if there was ever an example of a lawless regime, this is it.
Thank God that Rambo made it out alive, not surprisngly, on orders from
above. It's a good sign that they failed to break his spirit. Defiance is
the only way of dealing with cowardly despotic regimes depending on AK47s in
dealing with harmless, innocent, unarmed citizens. Truth and justice will
prevail, as they always have.
Thanks for sharing.

Baba