GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 21:47:12 EST

Jabou, thanx for sharing the Foroyaa report. Preciate you.

[The nine alleged Senegalese insurgents who are standing  trial at  the
Banjul
Magistrates Court were receiving three million CFA Francs   every month from
the Senegalese government, a prosecution witness told the  court  on
Thursday,
November 22. The group is charged with espionage,  planning attack  on
Senegal
and illegal possession of Gambian national  documents.] Reported by Foroyaa

Is it me or does this matter seem so conflicting it is mere pomp and
pageantry? Was the group conducting espionage that was aimed to help them  attack
Senegal and upon knowing so, the Senegalese authorities funded them to  continue
their plans to attack Senegal??? The possession of Gambian national  documents
was just a red herring. Who issues Gambian national documents  to other
nationals for voting reasons??? As my friend Moribolong is  wont to quip, what
Cojone??

[I then took out a  cautionary form and told him that whatever he said  could
be used
in court as  evidence and that he is free to say what he  wished.] Reported
by Foroyaa.

This gives new meaning to Miranda rights. "and told him that whatever he
said could be used in court as evidence and that he is free to say what he
wished". The idea of Miranda is "NOT to coerce or intimidate witnesses in
incriminating themselves". Was this witness told that what he says "could be  used
AGAINST HIM in a court of law" or simply could be used in court as  evidence?
What kinds of prosecutors does Yahya have??????? They are not doing  him justice.

Haroun Rashid. MQDT Darbo. Al Mutawakkil.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい