GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lang Tunkara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 00:06:08 +0000
Mr. Mboge:

Well said!! I think it is about time for someone to let this people (NADD)
they are fooling themselves.  The remains of NADD is just PDOIS and NDAM. I
do not think they stand a chance to even win an Alkaloship election much
more a presidency.
We call on the leadership of the NADD to wake up from their dreams.  Ain't
no time for dreaming.

Lang