GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 12:20:16 EDT
Hello again:
Momodou, I would like to emphatically state that this is the response I
expected from you.  You accepted positive criticism yet, at the same time,
you reiterated your position of zero tolerance for the louts who constantly
break the rules of the L.  Your piece of mail oozed of class and diplomacy.
::)   I have no doubt that the L is in good hands with the group of managers
we have now.

BTW, I would like to add a disclaimer to this piece: In no way, did I write
the previous email from a moral high ground. In fact, a few hours before I
wrote this email, I had just got into a fist fight hours with a teammate
because I was outraged over not being passed the soccer ball.  And, believe
me, I came out the worst from it. Some things never change! :)

Cheers and maximum respect!

Thanks again.