GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:30:35 +0100
Brother Lamin,

Unravelling the puzzle around Africa's poverty is itself a knotty affair.
Yes, indeed, it crossed my mind to insert into the piece Gambia for
Cameroon, Serre-Kunda for Douala, and Jammeh for Biya.But then I thought
again, that everyone would see the continental universality anyway.

The NADD splinter is a major setback for all progresive forces in our
country; and unfortuantely, coalition-building against the APRC will be an
impossible enterprise for a long time to come.

Many thanks,
momodou sidibeh