GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 04:23:10 GMT
Folks, I concur with Comrade, WE IN THE OPPOSITION(as Comrade would
say) should let Essa Sey talk to himself, afterall the guy is either
losing his mind or should I say his soul. Here you have a very well
lonely ,paranoid and disoriented 'Wannabe' whose seclusion with those
spanish people he tried to befriend still lacks the self-promotion he
desperatedly wanted from Gambia-L, so any attempt to respond to his
crap only makes his existence noticeable .These guys are on
life-support and it will be a matter of time before they start gasping
for air. The pressure is now on them and let's just focus on the
bigger picture, the day when Yaha Jamma , excuse me, I mean Yahya
Jammeh & His 40 Thieves taste the consequences that await them, which
may I add is unforeseen only to morons of this incongruous and
barbaric regime.What's more pathetic is Essa, with all the worldly
knowledge he claims to acquire, is so short-sighted to realise that
his days as  "l'ambassadeur sans conscience" are numbered. Somethings
must come to an end, and vast majority of Gambians today are saying enough
is enough with this blood-stained Administration. To conclude
M. L'ambassadeur, I'll leave you with this thought 'en francais':
La vie est une eternelle remise en questions. Il faut faire
l'attention de n'est pas perdre l'equilibre. Un jour vous etes un roi,
lendemain, vous etes RIEN!

**JAMMEH AND HIS 'DOHORTS'(excuse my WOLOF, but you know what I mean), sorry
'COHORTS' MUST GO!!!!!!! **

                                                       Mr Makaveli.