GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 18:20:06 GMT
Dear Friend,
We got to understand that some of our friends are working underground.
A sick person still needs attention even though the doctor is found to be
killing the patients right? Ofcourse you let the culprit exposed but you
work your honest best in hopes that when the sinking ship gets ashore the
people will understand.And trust me God will be there to save the honestly
few!
karl