GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 10:31:47 EST
Elhadj,

Seems to me that Jammeh has stolen more money from Gambians than anyone in
our history and has destroyed our economy. He is the one who has made Gambians
hungry and has looted our coffers and amassed them in foreign bank accounts and
the records are there. Bajinka better start with Yaya if he is asking abotu
stolen or money owned and he si supposed ot be teh head of state. As usual,
these people are desperately trying to keep their foibles from being exposed, so
they will try anything. Bajinka needs to know that all the cronies who are
susceptible to brain washing are right there with him defending the indefensible.
The rest of us and the World at large do have functioning brains and his
desperation and that of the people he is trying to defend gets more loud and clear
with each of his posts. These people have no creativity even in the way they
fabricate things.
Helas!

Jabou Joh