GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian M Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:38:44 -0700
PK PK virus detected         ! ås&^ˆ   ¾ virus detected      [Content_Types].xml ¢  (                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ´TÉnÂ0 ½Wê?D¾V‰¡‡ªª  º [¤Ò pí   ¸õ&Ûlßqh B)) .‘ ç-óf<ƒÑJ«l >HkJÒ/z$ ÐfZ’ÉK~O² ™ LY %YC £áõÕ`²v 2D›P’YŒîÒÀg Y( ƒ'•õšE|õSê ÿfS •½Þ åÖD01‰ƒ virus detected
ohÀK Ù˜ùøÊ4êPaùØ[ ðg  ²‘ìq KÊ%aÎ)ÉYDßtaÄžfþ«W$tî |” n  mW\Z/h€ ±öp¼¢*É mÏ5ÖV$6Ôå  òiU4̍…'¨Ø\Åìy…Ylâ?\e—õôaš–°ºo™5“¦ñ°i؝³ „ Œ qLû* ‘virus detected ûT'LLW [ê&€– virus detected zPá´9Ed=Ëa&Ý?¦4® \bFkÞ¦À your computer is infected
   ÿÿ  PK   virus detected       !

LISTEN HERE MOTHER FUCKER,

HOW STUPID CAN YOU REALLY BE? YOU HAVE SENT ME THE SAME EMAIL MORE THAN ONCE, AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I ALSO GOT THE SAME EMAIL, SAME CONTENTS FROM SOMEONE ELSE, OR SOMEONE ASSUMING A DIFFERENT NAME. YOU STUPID GUYS ARE SENDING THE SAME THING TO VARIOUS PEOPLE. LAZY BASTARDS LIKE YOU CONTRIBUTES TO THE BACKWARDNESS OF SOCIETY, ESPECIALLY OF YOUR OWN. TYRING TO BENEFIT FROM THE SWEAT OF ANOTHER HARD WORKING HUMAN BEING. IF YOU REALLY HAVE ANY BLOOD THAT RUNS THROUGH YOUR VESSELS, YOU WILL YOU SHOULD BE SHAMEFUL OF YOURSELF AND WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO.

THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHES YOU GUYS AND YOUR ELIMENTARY SCHEMES AND SCAMS, AND YET YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN GET SOMETHING OUT OF PEOPLE. WELL, I AM WAY SMARTER THAN YOUR ENTIRE NETWORK, AND MAY BE IT IS TIME TO REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST. I AM DESTINED TO CATCH YOU GUYS, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I AM PAID TO DO. SO GO FOR THE BAIT. YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN PRISON FOR MANY YEARS IF NOT FOR LIFE.

YOU MAY HAVE A BETTER TIME HAVING ROUGH SEX WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD UP THE ASS, THEN SCAM THEM AFTER THE SEX, AND FINALLY INSERT A SPICY HOT DOG UP THEIR ASSES AS WELL. THAT WILL MAKE THEM AND YOURSELF VERY HAPPY.

LAZY PIECE OF SHIT. YOU BETTER GO GET A FUCKIN JOB!!!!! SON OF BITHCHES....

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 09:23:54 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Breaking news
To: [log in to unmask]

The President of Guinea Bissau Nino Viera have been assasinated this
morning by the military.

Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:27:50 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Dr Jaiteh can please subscribe
To: [log in to unmask]

 Hello Dr Jaiteh
can you please subscribe Alpha Jallow to Gambia-l Email address:_
Kind Regards!
Abdoukarim Sanneh

Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:16:46 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I need your ideas and suggestions folks!
To: [log in to unmask]

Haruna

The site has a very simple and elegant design going for it. It is not
cluttered. I hope it maintain that attribute through the design process.

My only suggestion at the moment is: why don't you place the pictures
you have streaming behind the logo on your gallery page. This could help
load the home page faster. This might not be terribly important for
people living in Lithia Springs with a fat pipe streaming content to
their hearts desire. However the guy in Badibu Kerewan logging in with a
56K modem will not be please with you. But I digress.

Sent from Iphone

On Feb 26, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Haruna Darbo &lt;[log in to unmask]&gt;

wrote:

While The GDP's website is being developped, I would appreciate your
comments and suggestions so we can make it the best web-experience
bar-none. I am listing some already and please feel free to share your
ideas here with us or at [log in to unmask]

Here's the link to the site under construction. You will see our new
LOGO also for your impressions:
http://thegdp.org/index.php
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L
Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To
Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact
the List Management, please send an e-mail to:
、、、、、、、、、、、、
、、、、、、、、、

unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L
Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To
Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact
the List Management, please send an e-mail to:
、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、

Windows Live just got better. Find out more! 、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、
4、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、、 To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives
of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at:
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the
Gambia-L archives, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact
the List Management, please send an e-mail to:

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free. Try it Now!
Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.  Try it Now!