GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 12:27:10 -0500
ANOTHER RUN WAY ARMED BANDIT SHOT NEAR BRIKAMA.

Another run away armed bandit shot near Brikama this time(according to the
daily observer) it was the Gambia Police Force who wasted their time on
such futile hot pursuits.OPTV says the facts and does not fabricate.Now
have we not been proven right once again within a short period of time?
Visaca Bank robbed in Jokadu,The Gambia Police force shoots at a run away
armed bandit.According to Pa Amady Jallow the individuals who were driving
the car disappeared?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the car they found a military
uniform belonging to a lance coporal?!!!!!!!!!!! Follow the story and read
between the lines.
They shot and bursted a tyre and then the vehicle went off the road and
knocked on some one else's fence or whatever.How can that happen and then
the driver plus his passengers could escape? If the police were using a car
and not a tractor then I cannot understand?All these are cooked up stories
to save a dying regime.I have said it over and over that the GRTS,daily
observer and Pa Ahmady Jallow cannot cover this dirt up! It is beyond their
capacity to do so.
In that car the police said they found canabis and after wards they said
that it is at the laboratry being tested? Policing has special terms when
studying crimes.Why didn,t the police say that they suspected it to be
canabis and wait for the lab test give them the results scientifically?
They cannot because the police are being used by the state guard as cover
up.In The Gambai we all know that GPF is not armed when on duty.Maybe it
started yesterday and might have stopped yesterday.Goodness! these people
are mad!
    Yahya makes me laugh because his styles are so childish that I only
feel sorry for our poor people.Some of his cronies are saying that OPTV
should stop talking and face him in Banjul.They should not be in a hurry
Yahya will realise the difference when he does not expect an assault.People
are not scared of tackling Yahya militarily Yahya should be removed but
lives of innocent civilians should also be spared.OPTV and all good Gambian
citizens care for the people and that is why all plans are being calculated
before assaults take place.Yahya is the person wanted and not the poor
people.Yahya is fully armed with eastern European left overs and those very
arms are what OPTV will use to blow his back with smoke.He believes that
people are scared of him,this is a very good thing for the OPTV to know at
this moment.
When an assault hits Yahya will come to realise that his so-called security
advisers were fooling him.

Binneh S Minteh
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
NYU.EDU