GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:47:30 GMT
Dear Friend,
I cannot agree with you more! When this is all over and trust me "this too
shall pass!",this injuries will make us eachothers enemies,another cycle
begins! So please let our way through this be an experience but
not a divide that may plague us again for Gods sake. Gambia will
survive this! It must not divide us and our mutual respect shall survive.
               Kalilu