GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:27:04 -0500
INSIDE YAHYA'S JAMMEH'S MIND-MORE SURPRISES.

The more revelations OPTV receives the more I ask myself if Yahya over
threw Jawara to become a businessman or what? I am really concerned about
the trend that the socio-economic situation in our beloved country is
taking now.
This evening OPTV was told,another news item is in the making, that is
something surrounding the ownership of Kairaba hotel? Who owns Kairaba
hotel? What happened as far as the story surrounding the 11 million dalasi
is concerned?
These questions can be answered within days but OPTV wants to share the
responsibility with our smart brothers and sisters on line.
There are people who are ready to reveal anything surrounding the ownership
and co-ownership of Kairaba Hotel.
It is no secret that the present charges on economic crimes levied against
others will end up at the state house searching for an enormous co-author.
Who will he or she be? Providing that answer in Banjul will be very
difficult,because the inmates are running the asylum.However providing the
answer from Dakar to NewYork can be easily done without fear.Anyone who
mentions the tycoon in warambas will certainly be beheaded at night.
Why was Tarik hurriedly deported to London? Tarik is a British citizen and
was deported out of The Gambia.The original news said that he was deported
to Lebanon.Today we saw Britain.His brother was arrested and sleeping at
the NIA. Musa Musa an employee of Traik is being interrogated on issues
regarding the management of TK Motors and so on, Tarik was set free
(laugh).Now is Musa Musa left behind to cover up and then close the theater
in favour of Jammeh the mad man?
This appears confusing to rational people but it is a play that has been
arranged by Yahya's script writers.
Just follow the movie and see it to the end.
Now we have seen the 13 who were sent to mile two from Dobong!
Well,well,well, if good citizens see suspicious moves and then call the
director of NIA directly what should we expect? Marenah reacted and did his
job by arresting those stinking rats who have been feeding on looted stuff
from 1994 to date.What would have happened if they were arrested during the
former director's time? He ordered them to go and steal right?
On this very forum only 72 hours ago shamelessly we saw some people pounce
on me and others for exposing the other side of the story.
Now who was lying about Abdoulie Kujabi,Binneh or the others that you saw
lying between their teeth? My question is,why arrest these rats now?
If the Basse business man's call or message reached Yahya before Marenah i
bet another Jola cover up was going to be cooked and then set these people
free.
Marenah has to be mindful and ready to do his job without fear or favour.
The dirt is coming out from within and the news is spreading beyond control.
The more some people attempt covering Yahya's smelling laundry the more he
exposes himself unwillingly.These days in The Gambia the actions from the
state house are just like when a witch or a wizard has been posessed by
powerful spells from renowned marabouts.They will do and say things beyond
their own control.It is certain that Yahya is not doing all these things at
his own free will.If  people are being accused of sending lies on the
Gambia-L and those lies are being proven by Yahya himself to be true,is
that not enough to send his weak lawyers into hiding?
When Yahya leaves Kanilai nowadays he hides in a Caravan,then goes on a
boat for sometime before rejoining the convoy.The mad man is so scared that
he thinks that Baba Jobe should be kept at Yundum until when he receives
his verdict.For Yahya Baba is certainly going to jail.
If the generators at the state house belong to Jawara then why are they
still there? Maybe the rumours OPTV received are true,that is Yahya is
contemplating handing over power back to Jawara,because he believes that
the Pa owes him another good turn.The old adage,ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES
ANOTHER.
This may sound crazy but Yahya can do anything crazier than that because he
is out of control.Even giving the seat of power back to Jawara and then the
old Pa helps maintain a transitional gvt is better than a tribal war.
Yahya staying in power for the next months could escalate in to a bloody
tribal war and God knows that the dark clouds are coming.

Binneh S Minteh
NYU.EDU