GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:56:11 +0900
Hey Folks,
Once again our beloved country has encountered an act of terrorism,but
thanks to Almighty Allah the victims has respond at full strength and in a
timely manner.The government should know as from now on, people will take
all possible counter measures to ensure this country is rescue from continue
brutality and the slaying of law abiding citizens.The government has no
foundation no respect for Human life and after all no regards for Gambian
people.Despite of having a minimum military capability the innocent civilian
do what they can do to track down so called trained terrorist.This is a same
on Gambia government two worse events took place within the same time
frame.We will show our anger and distress anytime without fear,let the
prayers continue for the Almight Allah to bring everlasting peace to our
country despite the government being an obstacle.Let  the struggle continue.