GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:38:02 -0700
Mr. Ambassador:

     What I said was plain and simple English. You are only embarassing
yourself by showing that you can't read and comprehend simple English. I do
not care about what you do wiht my posting or who is going to read it. I
stand by my words, regardless of how morons like you are gonna interprete
it.

     I've wanted to go into details to show how unimaginable it is for an
Ambassador to be in your person, but I have a tooth-ache to take care of.
Sometimes, I wonder how in this world can people of your likes hold such
positions of responsibility. However when I reflect and figure out that The
Gambia is currently an autocracy, it's easy to see why. The only reason is
that, all qualified and patriotic Gambians have turned their backs on the
Dictator's appointments; and the only choice he is left with is to appoint
people of your status and qualifications. The Dictator is making all these
appointments out of despair. Just look at how he would come back to those
people he relegated for a long time ago, pleading with them to rejoin his
team. I do not have to call names for readers in this forum, including
yourself, to figure out what I'm saying.

    What I want you to do is simple. If you are gonna continue to contribute
here, you must not continue to assume that you're communicating with dumb
people. Go back to evening school to have a better understanding of the
English language. Shut your your mouth before I start exposing you. Stop
trying to make rights out of your sinful wrongs.I know you are only doing
your job, but you have to make a choice. Most people in this forum know who
you are and how you climbed that outlawed ladder. Stop the nuisance or get
exposed. I know you will dread to see someone who knows you like I do,
expose you like that.