GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:11:13 +0000
A while back I told Gambians that Kukoi is always roaming for free
accommodation.  Ghadaffi has more to worry and is busy trying to fend off an
impending Bushwhack, thus he evicts Samba and other leaches.  General Manneh
of Bissau is dead.  Charles Taylor is caged.  Sanko and Mosquito are dead.
Fidel has no use for you.  Mobutu is dead.  Mozambique and other war torn
and chaos ridden nations have enough of your type.  So, "the chicken has
come back to roost", right where you started, in The Gambia.  You started by
using your ethnicity to feed off on the neurosis and stupidity of Jammeh, a
co-idiot.  Any other government in the Gambia would have hauled your behind
to jail to wait for trial for your criminal and cowardly behavior of 1981.
But you found comfort in the skunk that is Jammeh, the reason you tapped
into his tribal tendencies.

You come here with your ramblings you call your message.  Are we that dumb
to let someone like you who caused the deaths of hundreds of Gambians
because of your twisted mind in 1981, just show up here to preach to the
choir?  You must be full of yourself to think that Gambians have time to
entertain your fantasies.  I am glad that you decided to show up here, so
some of us can tell you what you are in your face.  Yes, we are going to
deal with Jammeh alright, but make no mistake, we will deal with your behind
too, it is just a matter of time.  You now realize the world is getting very
small for you and you are quickly running out of options.  Since 1981, where
have you worked for a living?  Please indulge us.  What happened to your
Marxist-Leninist foaming of 1981?  During your stay in Libya, Bissau, Cuba,
Liberia, Sierra Leone, DRC, Mozambique, etc., what service did you perform
for them?  What was the nature of your visit with Yaya, in 2003?  You showed
up in Gambia like you represent a country or something, what did you discuss
with Jammeh, the same person that accused you of trying to get rid of him?
Any thoughts of the mayhem you created in 1981?

These are the sorts of things you should be talking about, not coming to
disturb us with your noise for a message.  "Abudou Joof Damala Respeste, teh
maangilaa warne" my foot.  It is not enough to have a thief and con in Ebou
Jallow to steal from Gambians only to be entertained with his habitual lying
and fabrications.  Now, we have Dominic Sanyang come to preach us about
democracy, investment, good governance, and shaping/restructuring Africa.
What is Essa Sey, Che Yassin, and others going to tell us next?  Why are we
so endowed with such buffoonery?  Why?

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou