GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 06:48:28 -0500
Comrades:

Gambians in Raleigh and other cities in the U.S. have responded in kind to
Mr. Alasan Darboe's tragic death.  One consolation is seeing his wrecked
car and also viewing his body.  Mr. Darboe is set to leave for The Gambia
on Sunday.

I am really proud to announce that Gambians are great and should be
commended for this great response.  This has showed that we can unite and
help in time of need.  We must maintain this proud culture and keep in
touch.  We are one family, and thus, should always be available to lend a
hand.

May Allah grant him peace.

Naphiyo,

Comrade M.Lamine Jassey-Conteh