GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 11:45:19 +0200
Maafanta debate and Prince Sankanu.

See how two men are fighting over the fatherhood of a child and what the woman is saying after hinding the secret for 21 years:

http://thepmnews.com/2009/10/16/paternity-palaver-2-men-fight-over-21-yr-old

Another woman says "Sex: My Boyfriend Better Than My Husband:"

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1897:sex-my-boyfriend-better-than-my-husband&catid=46:naija-gossip&Itemid=64

Emman
-------- Original-Nachricht --------