GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:12:43 -0700
Katim and others,

I join you in calling upon all opposition to increase the pressure on this
group of rotten daylight murderers. We the ordinary citizens must demand our
representatives to do what is expected of them. We have come to a point
where no compromise should be entertained. Like Saul, I am glad that we all
seem to understand the language of these thugs. The thugs must realize that
we are at our wits end. By any means necessary, we must take back what we
own....our freedom, our sanity, our peace, our hopes and above all our
voice!
There is no better time to hold our members of parliament at ransom. This is
the time they need us to vote for them. Let's show them that our vote must
be worth the buck. Let's put them to task. Not just a few of them, but ALL.
They must be aware that if they cannot do the job of restoring our sanity,
we will take it in our own hands...using the great proposals by Katim. We
will insure that the whole world knows about their failures as a
representative of the people.
To all members of parliament, we are watching, are listening and we are
eager to see what you will do. You have our undivided support to set the
record straight by means availed to you as our representatives.
I subscribe to Sauls' advice that the opposition find ways and means of
protecting themselves against any ptotential thuggery. They did it before,
they have done it again and they will do it....all indications in place. We
know that Baba Jobe has the full backing of Yaya's government to do whatever
he wants with impunity.
It is dissapointing, to say the least, that the other opposition parties are
yet to make their outright condemnation of the attack on UDP public. There
is no better time to get each others back.

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Send money to anyone,via e-mail. Free & secure.
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=ajallow%40usd.edu