GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:56:19 EST
Omar,

Thank you and I understand, respect and salute NDAMs' position on this.
Afterall, your party has to lead on this and the rest of us Gambians will lend you
our support and solidarity. You can count on my support and I am sure that of
all concerned Gambians when you have determined the most appropriate mode of
action.

Rgds,
Jabou Joh