GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:53:40 GMT
My dear Friend,
We cannot heal our wounds by covering  with a different  dressing.
Its not the name given to the state guards that matters, much
more than that is the orders they are given to carry out.If we
have the field force today and the command is kill what in the
world difference will it make? As long as human rights are not respected
"many more will have to die.... dont ask me why!"
                   Kalilu