GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:18:19 +0200
Prince.

Well said on the political climate in Gambia.I agree the time is up
for the opposition parties to put themselves on a unified platform or
fail as politicians.Another term for Jammeh is a disaster for the
suffering Gambians but not for the shockers benefiting from the
system.**We all know who they are** and they will do anything to
maintain that status.Darboe has never been a TRIBALIST and i think we
should all work together and stop this blame game and get to know
DARBOE./ BAH as hard working Gambians among others to get rid of
Jammeh.

Respect
Niamorkono.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい