GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 05:37:24 -0700
The dilemma facing our country is lack of potential human capital to makes the dynamics. People will take up position for patriotism but differenct from the devils ideals. I hope Joe will learn not to take things personal. As a critics to Jammeh's system I blame Joe for personal opinion but we have to blame more for our brothers so critical about the regime who take a u-turn to strengthen the the hand of the devil. I hope we learn from thier experiences.. We have to struggle to elimate Yaya Jammeh's dehumanisation.

Alieu Sanyang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Maqdiba,
I do not know you neither Joe, but I could tell that you are too alert too choke on a bagel like Joe. It seems that the guy has psych problem called fixation. He cannot feel or hear himself at times. he is like a kid who cannot let his favorite toy sleep in a different room with him.
Joe, you need to grow up. Do not be so personal with folks who decides to work with this government. If you have the right to speak of your ills against this government, why do you always have to turn to such cheap shots against folks who as Gambians takes a job with the Gambian people? When are you going to wake up and realize that working for Gambia is just being Gambian?
Wake up and stop choking. One do not have to read between the lines to see you and Madiba who might be choking. Call if you need to be Heimlich maneuvered. the number is 911.
Alieu.

[log in to unmask] wrote:
Joe,

Thanks for the cheap gibe, and have a splendid weekend.

Madiba.

******************************** message
truncated********************************

Amadou "Scattered" must be out of his fricking head to think that he can
easily con folks, like he conned Yaya to give him a job. When I first mentioned
that this slave was out of a job in the US, the reason why he did the about
face, some of his gullible slackers come screaming of jealousy. There is nothing
wrong with loosing a job, for that is the sign of the times. However, what is
wrong is this character telling folks that he joined Jammeh out of love for his
country and the good work Tony is performing, when he was fired and was too
destroyed to pull himself up and find him another one. He turned to selling
smoked fish, but was too mighty for that outlook. Now, this same character, when
he had a teaching job in Tennessee, roamed the mountains of Appalachia and the
Lobster houses out east telling the story of a beast called Yaya Jammeh. Most
of us saw him at Howard University foaming about the inner workings of the
mind/mud of a dictator. Now, that is the same fox running with the wolf. He is
now our handler for the Murderer, and an expert in the inner workings of our
minds. Like the parade of liars/cons that preceded him, Yaya will yet again,
learn that we are far more complex and too sophisticate for him, and Amadou will
soon find himself in the ranks of the disgraced, like his wolf pac buddies in
Mafy, Morro, Yanks, et al. Madiba, please do not choke on your bagel. :-)!
Speaking of Morro, was there not a legend by the name of Morro Touray
(commander), in the Gambia/Kabu Kansala of Old? I know someone will shed light on that.
An ocean of contrast with our resident Uncle/Koto/"Economist". What is he up to
these days, anyway? I guess lobbying for consideration/second chance. Only in
Gambia! We talked about him, and it came to pass, what does that say about
our integrity? Thanks again to the private media for sticking to their
principles and not be conned by Ams or his mega mouth boss.

Chi Jaama Joe

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい