GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 04:27:35 -0800
Good morning.  Waa was sentenced to six months in jail for a charge all
agree is not a jailable charge.  Added to the sentence was the term "with no
option for a fine" - this because he stated in our phone conversation that
he would probably only receive a fine.  Listening in on his conversation,
and we know that they are doing this, they decided to keep him away from his
family and from the business of his party.

Matarr, the most dangerous person on the face of this earth is the hypocrite
who speaks from both sides of their mouth all for personal expediency.  FJC
falls in this category.  She can start by telling us who gave her permission
to call Waa and ask him to withdraw from criticizing what was happening so
that things will be taken care of. In other words, give us a break and we
will back away from the injustice we are perpetrating against you.

A NDAM press release will be out momentarily.  In the mean time, all of us
who believe in Freedom must not rest until this cancer is extricated from
the roots, never to return again!

Soffie Ceesay