GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shawn Gregg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:34:16 -0400
Hello Gambia or Gambians,
I am a student at Ohio State University working towards a Masters degree in
Physical Education.  One of our upcoming assignments is a progect on
African perspectives.  I have spoken with a classmate, N'Deye, and she
suggested her countrie's Independence Day.  Unfortunately the library has
lmited resources and I was hoping to get any information (personal,
historical, political...) you might have.  Please share stories or events
you have experienced.  Thank you for taking the time to give an authentic
African perspective!
Thank you,
Shawn Gregg