GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 16:54:29 GMT
My Dear Brother,
Can i agree with you more, no ,noway.There is beauty in diversity,
both in look and deed!What seem to be the missing link here is trust.
My dear sister wants to learn? Well this is how you can tell.
You can tell the tree by the fruit that it bears. We need a system so that
no body will mess us up either my thwist or sear ignorance.We need armed
forces that will not tolerate being molded by false decrees
and everchanging constitutions.We want to protect you my sister.We are so
far away in abroad we could sit still and say nothing and let young
flesh bake in the oven. But we can imagine and our conscience will
not allow us to be silennt anymore! This is not always of our free will
all the time to scream and shout from a distance.My dear sister i suggest
this song (From a distance God is Watching Us)? I dont know the singer but
someone up in here knows.My sister if we want to dance the dance we have to
work the work.Work has we have discovered is not
a muscular strain alone even Donkeys do that!What we need is a collective
application of our God given presence to make an urgent
difference we need you and your kind to trust in our endeavour.
Nothing is going to come without our collective spirit.Many more are on
death row!Its so apparent and yet still so invisible like the infamous
statue! If  the fruit  is testated stinky and offensive then the time to
remove the tree is now.How many more Young Gambians lives
do u want us to sacrifice in silence; now dont shake your head tell me!
How many 12 !00,?100? the oven is bought and portable! It is new and never
been used the fingers are itching and uncertain!The natural
course of action is to find the sense inwards and say forgive me for i know
not the pain i cause you,the natural response is yes you are forgiven for
the sake of God! And wisedom of time you a free to leave!
Now away go and find the soldier within u! Give him that.God is the council.
NO one is going to reduce me to their level!I have seen big
lights deem in the distance, i have seen stars die young, riches
reduced to same and anger, I have nothing to proof to no one including
myself! I have a painful conscience that is dogging my souls, while statues
of fools swallow the young, can you imagine that!!!None is made of wood
everyone hurt all the same.Let Yaya do his own laudary and leave us alone
there are much more things in life more fulfilling than being the"President"
that he is, he keep saying i dont want that title. Then resign! dont you
have the guts to face the uncertainty!This is the uncertainty you are
unknowingly subjecting more than a million others like yourself to!Dont deny
our emotins because u dont live in us we do!
And dont dare talk about you understand us better than bla bla bla....