GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:33:43 GMT
Gambia-L:

The e-mail below came from one of my sources in the Gambia.

Ebrima Ceesay

Hello Ebrima,

A member of the Diplomatic Community in the Senegal told me during my recent
trip to Dakar, that he was aware that the amount of money kept in that Swiss
Bank account, which was opened during the crude oil deal with Nigeria, has
since increased to US$114 million dollars.

Ebrima, there are a lot of interested parties in this particular account and
in fact my friend in the diplomatic core in Senegal said that his own
country is also investigating this particular account number. Ebrima, this
is just a snippet, but I'll throw more light on this one later on once more
facts emerge.

Meanwhile, the newly-installed president of Taiwan has already been warned
by the Americans to stop the bribery which is the cause of most of our
current problems.

I also know that the authorities in a number of foreign countries are also
monitoring the goings and comings of the conduits whose movements have been
traced from Geneva, Zurich, Rabat and Cassablanca. anyway, more on this
later.

Thanks!