GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ams Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:24:36 EST
Thanks Sister Jabou for all your concerns and advice. My question to you and
Omar Joof, how do you managed to be so eloquent in the Wollof lingo, analyzing
Gambia, without a corrupted English-word? Truthfully, I can't. I listened to
my brothers Karamba and Joe struggling, but you and Omar stole the Show.
Ooops! How did I forget my Ndaanan, Elhajj Mustapha?
  Yourself, Soffie, Sigga, Ndey, Kura and hundred more, need to setup a
Group:100 No-nonsense Gambian Women, aimed at influencing/changing the
politico-socioeconomic and cultural dynamics of the corrupt/bankrupt system back home. If
this happens, the male chauvinist will follow.
PS sister FJC need not apply....Laugh! I hope and pray for her to reinvent
herself and be principled. If Yahya does wrong, face the consequences and for
god sake, tell him off. Please stop hiding behind your JOB. How many folks were
there before you. Sister FJC, Unchained your brain and fear of Yahya Jahanama.
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
 - Albert Einstein
"
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead

"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people fear
the government, you have tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
- Edmund Burke