GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebou janha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:46:13 CDT
Hello Gambians,
Thanks for all your efforts to bring unity and prosperity in our dear
motherland THE GAMBIA especially all the concerned Gambians in Gambia L.

Well just to introduce my self,I am a young Gambian in Atlanta Ga who has no
interest in politics but look forward to the improvement of my
nativeland.Due to this concern,I decided to bring an idea for the Gambians
to look into.

Based on my own stand point,I think it makes a perfect sense if we the
gambians, paticularly, in the U.S.A can make efforts to form a solid Gambian
association which would comprise of all the Gambians residing in the U.S.A
regardless to what location one finds him/herself and then be subscribing
weekly,biweekly,monthly or annually a certain amount of money agreed upon.

I think without doubt if all the Gambians in the USA buy this idea and make
it happen by forming this non profit making association,We will have the
ability to offer assistance to our needy people back home.

And once again, this is just a suggestion from a concerned citizen who has
nothing to do with politics but reality. So I dearly urged all gambians to
come up with thoughts and ideas towards this issue.

Thanks for all your time.

EBOU JANHA
Or
BURRLEH