GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:15:26 -0400
These acts of violence and intimidation are desperate acts by a
desperate regime to hold on to power! These acts will only strengthen
the resolve of most Gambians to remove Jammeh and his thugs.

To the UDP and other opposition parties, I say, do not be deterred and
defend yourselves.

Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!