GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:11:21 PDT
Asalaamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,
    Once agian we are on the run. I briefly mentioned the Atlanta Gamo in an
unrelated mail last week and would like to send a reminder to our Atlanta
hosts and their neighbors. It's is your turn Atlanta, so have your arms wide
open to receive your guests. I know whenever The City of Atlanta calls we
all wholeheartedly answer and let this be another call we respond to. It is
June 24th 2000 and for more info, please contact the organizers on one of
the following numbers:

         404 755-0877
         404 325-8456
I have an unconfirmed date (in July) for the DC Area Gamo, as soon as it is
confirmed, it will be posted.

Dallas - August 26th
Kansas City - September 30th

Please make these dates are available as we are expecting Da-iratul
Haashiheen at most of these events.

Wa Salaam

Ebou Secka