GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:23:06 EDT
Yus,
   I don't think we have any more options left.
The monster must be captured and prosecuted.
When all efforts to demonstrate the barbaric nature
of Jammeh's govt gets us nothing but -ve results, then
we must capture the idiot and show him no mercy.

Jammeh is bluffing by killing to intimidate and silence his
victims. He is a psychologically derailed. This kind of vicious element
must be removed from society. I am not saying lets kill
every Gambian to capture Jammeh. I am saying lets cage
him and have him prosecuted.

If force isn't used to capture this monster he will continue his
murderous way. I am frustrated by loaded rhetoric aimed at
defining the situation. It is clear now that Gambians are fully
aware of Jammeh's role in their lifes. They read the cover-ups,
the headlines every time someone is killed and sometimes mourn
the death of a loved one.

If our society is allowed to house vicious criminals like the Jammeh regime,
then we must not become angry or violated every time they commit criminal acts
against humanity. I don't want to see our country go to war with these
bandits who police our land, but we have no choice.

If dictators are allowed to stay in power, studies have shown that they cause
more
deaths and create more havoc than if left to rule. People like Jammeh only
believe in violence. They are insecure and psychologically disturbed. he has
the same psychology profile as Hitler, the same ambition as Idi Amin and the
same vision as Mbuto. People like these have historically done no good to
society. If the world allowed people like these
to stay in a leadership capacity, then the world would be a pretty big grave
yard.

It frustrate the hell out of me to see bandits like these being glorified by
people who call themselves "Educated." Sanctions will hurt our people
greatly. The monster will turn to a food peddle instead of a dope dealer if
such programs are to be instituted. Our people are suffering greatly and if
we continue to ponder on a solution then we a prolonging their hardship.

I am not a violent person neither do I have any formal military training, but
I believe enough is enough.

Thanks for your concern.
Sincerely,
Matarr.