GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
omar joof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:12:29 +0000
Rene,
From Mo's memoirs of a childhood, you have brough us to the harsh realities
of the contemporary Gambia. This poem has it all : the river, the land, the
environment the people and their activities.It is indeed exhaustive and a
mouthful! This is like after recounting a long list of items and activities,
one takes a hard breath. This is the sensation it gives me, and that is what
I enjoy most about it.
Thanks for sharing.
Omar Joof