GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:23:28 +0000
Mr. Sanyang,

Somehow, I find it interesting and equally strange that you seem to know
quite a lot about the allegations being made against Essa regarding the list
of names submitted to the state department.

For this reason, even it this is true, I equally suspect that either you
were part of this during the time, unless you provide proofs to substantiate
the allegations or show us how to get to the info you are talking about.

I have managed to develop a certain suspicion about people always trying to
disseminate opinions of convenience to muddy the minds of people.  For
instance, what is so different from the  anti jammeh recent turn coats from
essa's current position?  I honestly see NO DIFFERENCE, which is the reason
why one sholud be very careful who we listen to.  Cases in point, Dr.
Scatred Janneh and when  one turns the coin over, we also see once energetic
members of the APRC branch here in Atlanta now are vehemently campagning
against them.  I  Am yet to be convinced that these people did not see the
stains and allegation echoed both against  and for the status quo at the
time.

TO make it  clearer in wolloff- HEH AMUT RULES ( There are no rules in
fighting), MATTA, MBECH, NIOPATI, BUSULU, RONU and even to POOP on your
target is  fair game.  So, for that reason, I still remain unconvinced that
you simply seem to have knowledge about the allegation wether true or false
through mere reasearch.

If I remember correctly, we often see all kinds of character assasination
being leveled against each other on  this forum and most of the time without
any kind of evidence besides mere hearsay.  For instance, Isatou Njie Saidy
was once thought to have been fired or resigned just to name a few.

You see, why don't  you start by revealing your true identity like Geoge
Sarr, Ablie Njie, Musa Jeng, Ams Jallow, Tombong Saidy, Haruna and all
others who will  speak their minds with accurate signatures attached to
them?

I personally am more apt to listen to issues of substance such as  the need
for a serious campagne to register Gambians in the Diaspora to vote in 2006
, perhaps during the 2005 July Fourth celebrations in Atlanta, STGF, the
COALITION and how we can collectivley help the Gambia rather than spending
time on useless issues about whose names were submitted.

Finally, I hope we can concentrate on issues of substance than engaging on
trying to find MBOTS(Cockroaches) if indeed they are worth looking for?

Just my opinion.

Best Regards,

Ablie Njie-Lekbi
Atlanta