GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:50:53 +0100
curtesy of www.africawithin.com

    Ancestor's Prayer
  Our great African parents who are among us we humbly offer our thanks for the many blessings you have given.
  We extend our love to its ultimate state of being -
For the suffering that you have endured so that we may not suffer so.
  Mothers of our great African nation Fathers of our African selves -
We invoke you to further lead and guide us to a higher understanding
  Of our true greatness -
And a more encompassing dedication of love for our African people.
  Parents of all African children;
Guide us toward a greater unity -
Guide us in a stronger African Value System and lead us into the zenith of respect and love for our people, through education and the "Family Communal Structure"
  We swear upon the heritage and legacy that you have left us to uphold and sustain our rightful status on this earth, and to continue the struggle for the total mental and physical liberation of all African People.

  ADUPE ARIKU BABA WA (Thank You, by the Spirit of Our Ancestors)
  Ase'

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい