GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:18:43 GMT
I don't consider my posting a 'reaction' since no one here is having a
brawl. Am just looking after my inbox and I hope Karl respects the
limited space I got from Hotmail. Sure the DEL button can be the tool
of choice but we are not talking about deleting two or three e-mails
here and there. When my DEL button got stuck in the middle of emptying
20 something e-mails from the same individual, most of which could
have been sentenced in one simple e-mail, I then decided to tell the
sender my 'burai ak butut',that's all.

And am not the type to impose any rule but one must respect other
people's privacy. There is a dire need for constructive dialogue
amongst us, so for anyone to attempt to compromise our mission by
sending unwarranted,redundant comments and misguided innuendos on the
L really deviates our foucus a little.

I think Karl should continue to post if he has something to benefit
us, but all am asking from him is to save us the riddles and get to
the point. You know, acknowledging constructive criticism is one of
the 7 highly effective habits of mankind. Karl, to me doesn't seem to
need an occupational hypno-therapist to realise the distraction,which
if reverted may also cause him the same migraine most of us have
managed to live with hourly doses of paracetamols.

For me, the best part of waking up is Folgers in my cup. So Karl needs
to wake up and smell the coffee too. And if Karl is as smart as I
think he is, then am sure he understands our plea. The logic behind
the pompous e-mails really appeared intentional for many of us to
wonder if some NIA is probably creeping on us and playing with our
emotions here. Am just trying to warn the Caesars to watch out for the
Brutus(o-:)lol! You know the saying,smile in your face and stab you in
the back. So just because someone tries to sympathize with us on every
single e-mail response does not necessarily make a him comrade. There're
snitches out here and there was reasonable doubt for me
raise some questions regarding Karl's over-zealous 'nettitude'(online
attitude i.e). But I hope he means well.

                                            My 'fuka jurome'
                                            Mr Makaveli.