GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:55:14 GMT
Brother!
Have you thought about a compromise between a servants son and the son of a
master on the run!You want to dig the truth that  we will not assume a total
demise!Lets compromise, promise me no morebloodshed and i will leave u in
your lonely peace many will want me insult their
perfection if that will bring them peace!
Perhaps the fools like me could not afford the schools some will shune
because we where lucky to hear who BOB MARLEY..HOW about THOMAS Jefferson
For Christ  sake!Abraham Lincoln for that matter!
Honestly i only hope someone hard the knock on the door!
No insults intended here in now i ask where are all my friends at!!
They want the change before paying the lomesome price oh god!
They would a phony smile rather than a sincere confession!
Tell you the truth iam afraid you will laugh at me if i tell
u my name.
I do not fit your description of a lover.
You cant contain me in your midst!
Could you!
If u where the President and you got insulted by fools of my type
What would you do?
The time is come for another sacrifice to respect such fools like myself!
Because if we hold the banner just a little longer we will all keep
a silent lid on people like me and you!
For me i have been silent for far too long can i say something, "NO"
thats what i thought!
Love and commitment if not to me or u, but to them, i hope!
                       Kalilu