GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 23:29:01 -0500
Hello, everyone...  Just a quick note to say hi, and to let everyone know
what I've been up to.  First of all, I haven't been able to comment on a lot
of the topics on this list lately, since I haven't had access to a computer
until today.  Suffice it to say that on the topic of female genital
mutilation/circumcision, I do not think I can add anything further.  Just
that the practice needs to be stopped.  If I say anything more, it will just
be repeating what tothers have said.
     Also, thanks to Jennifer Eidson for keeping me updated on the list in
my absence.  She called me while I was in Indiana on many occasions to let
me know what was going on here!
     Anyway, I am going to be moving as soon as I can get everything
together, and I am really excited about that.  I will be moving to East
Chicago, with a friend.  I am really excited because there are more job
opportunites there, and the public transportation is better.  Plus, many of
my friends are up there.
     Anyway, I just wanted to write and say a quick hi to everyone.  I will
go now, since I don't want to bore anyone too much, and this is kind of off
topic anyway.  My apologies in advance.
     Take care everyone!
Ginny